So a little late this week. . . but yes, rest assured the Taylor family will eat this week, and here’s the plan. No breakfasts since those seemed to change, and a couple repeats from last week that we didn’t end up using. Also I wanted to put a link into a great template I print out each week and post on our fridge for meal planning. Here’s what I use.
- Lunch – Leftovers and PB sandwiches
- Supper – Tuna Casserole
- Lunch – black bean burritos
- Supper – White Lasagna
- Lunch – salads and yogurt
- Supper – White Chicken Chili
- Lunch – Rotini with pasta sauce
- Supper – TaterTot casserole
- Lunch – Grilled PB Sandwiches, cheese, and veggies
- Supper – Salmon Patties, baked potatoes
- Lunch – Mac and Cheese with veggies
- Supper – Ethiopian Food (Shiro, Doro wat, Beef stew)
- Lunch – Left overs
- Supper – BBQ beef sandwiches with corn
If you’d like recipes for anything leave a comment. All the recipes are in cookbooks and not online this week! 😉 Happy cooking!