Man, what pressure! The first post. . . what do you say?
Well since I took a bunch of time to post an “About the Blog” page and a “Meet our Family” page I’ll refrain from rehashing that out here, but encourage you to go check those pages out and then come back here and leave a comment to introduce yourself. Really do that. . . please let me know you stopped by.
Or maybe, I should beg you to please come back and read more posts because obviously I don’t have much content yet. But I promise, this could be good; and you coming back will be a big part of it getting better. 😉 I certainly am no fantastic writer, I didn’t graduate college but I got A’s in college writing so that’s gotta count for something, right? Please indulge me for a second and let me think my ramblings are at least a tad bit important, thought provoking, perhaps inspiring, or hey I’ll even take making you laugh.
Do you still need reasons to come back and visit. Well, here’s my count down of the Top 5 reasons you should visit my blog.
- #5 You’ll get to know the Taylor Family. And we do some fun stuff like hula hoop competitions.
- #4 Its FREE entertainment. No need to watch tv when you can come read about the obscurities and eccentricities of life with the Taylor clan
- #3 You might actually learn something – like how to take 4 kids to Costco and not have a nervous breakdown.
- #2 You probably need a break somewhere in your day from the blah-blahness of life, so why not read about my blah! (I promise to make it not sound so blah)
- #1 And the number one reason to keep reading this blog. . . well you’ll have to come back and read that tomorrow. 😉 You didn’t really think I’d give you all five right now did you?
Any guesses at what the #1 reason you should keep coming back is? Please leave a comment and let me know!